Located in an ideal location, surrounded by nature, with a wide open view of Mont Blanc, the Aiguille du Midi and the Brévent, and facing south in the sunniest part of the Chamonix valley, our Alpine style contemporary chalet welcomes you in its cozy wooden interior.
With a total surface area of 250 sqm split into 3 floors, the chalet is laid out as follows:
On the ground floor:
- An entrance with large storage closets.
- A toilet with wash basin.
- A large living room with a chimney, TV, DVD, stereo set with CD player, free internet access, bay window looking onto…
- A large terrasse with a jacuzzi and a 2000 sqm landscaped garden.
- A dining room in a bow window area.
- An open kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, an oven, a microwave oven, an induction cooktop, a dish washer, an electric kettle, a toaster, a coffee machine, a raclette set, a fondue set, a brasera set, etc.
- A backroom with a washer and a dryer, a large secondary refrigerator and a freezer.
- One bedroom with a bed of size 160cm x 200cm, with a bathroom and a toilet.
On the first floor:
- A TV/DVD and reading room giving out onto a large balcony.
- A bedroom with a bed of size 140cm x 190cm plus a crib.
- A bedroom with two truckle beds of size 90cm x 200cm.
- Both rooms share and have direct access to a bathroom with toilet.
- A parental suite, with a bed of size 160cm x 200cm, a large desk, lots of storage space, and a private bathroom with two wash basins, a shower, a bathtub with thermal whirlpool.
In the basement (equipped with a light-shaft):
- A game room with two large closets, and 2 Stock baby chairs.
- One bedroom with 2 beds of size 90cm x 200cm and an additional folding bed.
- A second bedroom with 2 beds of size 90cm x 200cm and a crib.
- A shower and sauna room, with toilet and wash basin.
- A second bathroom with a wash basin and an additional toilet.
- A living room with an indoor bike.
Accessing the chalet is easy, with no up-hills, and with snow fall always cleared away in winter. There are three outdoor parking spaces available.
Guests have access to a ski storage room in which outdoor equipment such as long chairs and sun shades, etc. is available.
Both the Les Tines train station and the bus station are about 200 m away. Guests can travel free of charge in the Chamonix valley with a guest pass.
The chalet is less than a 10 minute drive from the Chamonix town center and from Argentière, and 3 minutes away from the village Les Praz.
Access to the ski slopes is made via the La Flégère cable car/gondolas 1km away, or via the Les Grands Montets cable car/gondolas 4km away in Argentière, or finally by the Le Brévent cable car/gondolas, in Chamonix itself, also 4km away.
In summer, the 18-hole golf course is located less than 1km away.
Rental (for a 7-day minimum duration) starts on Saturdays and ends on the following Saturday. Our concierge, Happy Services, will welcome our guests, with all linen and end-of-stay house-cleaning included.
Week: 2,000 to 5,000 €.
From 03/07 to 30/07/2021
Week: 2,500 €.
From 31/07 to 28/08/2021
Week: 3,000 €.
Only rented on weekly base from Saturday to Saturday.