DRIVING IN GREAT COMPANY Would you like to practice an unusual activity, full of emotion, in the heart of nature? Go with the sled dogs that make up the packs of our professional mushers.
Evolution 2 Chamonix offers you two formats: initiation to the driving of the sled or let yourself be guided during a baptism where the musher will drive you. Whatever your choice, you will be amazed!
Details on the dog sledding activity
- Duration of the activity : about 1 hour (15 min briefing then 20-30 min ride)
- Session times: 9:30am - 10:15am / 1:30pm - 2:15pm
- Meeting point : Golf de Chamonix if the snow conditions are good. If not, the meeting point will be at La Vormaine on the Tour domain.
- Option 1 : INITIATION TO DRIVE A SLED
After a complete briefing where you will meet the dogs of your team, you will be at the head of your own sled.
- Age of practice : 8 years old minimum for the initiations
- Number of participants per session: 6 people for initiation
- Price : 95 € / person
For people who can't drive (children between 3 and 8 years old, elderly people...) you can do the activity as a baptism while sitting in the musher's sled.
- Option 2 : BAPTISM
After a briefing, you will be seated in the professional musher's sled (it is not possible to be seated in a sled driven by another person than the professional).
In this sled, we can put 1 or 2 people, but be careful, the total of the 2 weights must not exceed 75 kg!
Only one baptism sled is possible per schedule.
- Age of practice : 3 years old minimum
- Price : 110 € for 1 or 2 persons
Driver sledge : 95 € / person
Passenger sledge - 75kg max : 110 € / sledge.
Subject to snow conditions.
35 route du golf