During this pandemic, Chamonix Mont-Blanc takes care of you and is committed to welcoming you in a safe and serene environment! All the professionals of the valley have implemented various actions in order to optimize your visits in the valley and guarantee your safety. Check out this information and our advice here!
Where to get tested in the Chamonix Valley?
- Mirialis Laboratory in Chamonix : +33 (0)4 50 53 07 25
Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. without an appointment and without a prescription and every other Saturday morning, Saturdays in even weeks from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
PCR tests are done outside in front of the laboratory.
The tests are free only for people in possession of a Carte Vitale (insured in France), for others the test costs 49€.
- Gramont nursing office in Les Pèlerins: +33 (0)7 69 68 67 12
On appointment only. Delay for the results between 12 and 24hours.
Antigen tests in pharmacies are free for people in possession of a Carte Vitale (insured in France), for others the test costs € 29. Except for people in possession of the European health insurance card and a prescription from a doctor to do the test.
- Pharmacie de la Vallée - Rue Vallot - +33 (0)4 50 53 13 69
- Pharmacie des Alpes 53 Rue du Dr Paccard - +33 (0)4 50 53 15 45 - By reservation only.
- Pharmacie des Pèlerins - Pharmavie - Place des Séracs - +33 (0)4 50 53 13 55
- Pharmacie du Mont-Blanc - Place de l’Eglise - +33 (0)4 50 53 12 61
- Pharmacie de l’Aiguille du Midi - Av. de l’Aiguille du Midi - +33 (0)4 50 91 43 89
- Cabinet Médical à Argentière - +33 (0)4 50 54 00 67 - By reservation only
- Pharmacie d’Argentière - +33 (0)4 50 54 00 37
In Les Houches :
- Pharmacie of the village - +33 (0)4 50 54 40 24 - Tuesday to Saturday, on booking only
Where to get vaccinated?
Permanent vaccination centre:
Passy vaccination centre - Parvis des Fiz
255 Rue Arsène Poncey, 74190 Passy
Phone: +33 (0)4 50 78 51 68
Opening hours: from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
Make an appointment: There are 2 possibilities :
- Online on Doctolib: https://www.doctolib.fr/vaccination-covid-19/passy/centre-de-vaccination-covid-19-ville-de-passy
- By phone at +33 (0)4 50 78 51 68 – from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
Temporary vaccination centre:
Le Majestic Congrès
241 allée du Majestic, 74400 Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
Days and hours of opening: From September 13th to 23th 2021
From Monday to Saturday: from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
Making an appointment is only possible online on Doctolib
- For people with a French social security number: you must come with your ID card, your Carte Vitale and your personal vaccination card against Covid-19 in the event of a 2nd injection
- For people of foreign nationality without a Carte Vitale: a provisional social security number or a QR Code allowing recognition of vaccination abroad will be given to you during your vaccination.
The Health Pass: where and when do you need it?
From the 9th of August 2021, the Health Pass is compulsory in the following places:
- leisure activities (cinema, theatre, museums…) ;
- commercial catering activities (bars and restaurants), with the exception of collective catering or take-away sales of prepared meals and professional road and rail catering;
- fairs, seminars and professional fairs ;
- except in case of emergency, in hospitals, doctor's office, social and medico-social services and establishments ;
- long-distance travel by public transportation (domestic flights, TGV trains, Intercité, night trains and inter-regional coaches) ;
- department stores and shopping centre of 20.000m² or more
As the lifts come under the authority of the Ministry of Transport, the sanitary pass is not required to access the various altitude sites in the valley. But from August 1st, the health pass will be compulsory for restaurants, cafeterias and stores on altitude sites as well as for the visit of the ice cave and the Glaciorium at the top of the Montenvers train.
What is the Health Pass?
→ a complete vaccination
→ Proof of a negative test of less than 48 hours
→ The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting the recovery from Covid-19, dating at least of 11 days and less than 6 months
For more information, please consult the government website: health pass information