Further informationIt is very crowded on rainy days, please call us before coming to the venue to check available places!
The Mont-Blanc Escalade wall is made up of 100 routes, from 4 to 8b, with more than 15 new routes every month. Equipment rental - Beginner courses for children and adults - Private courses
Presentation of the room :
- Initiation sector: with big holds, it allows everyone, whatever their age (from 5 years old with a guide) to discover the activity while having fun. For your safety and comfort, the ropes are permanently installed in the "moulinette". A small platform at mid-height allows you to rest or to learn about abseiling.
- The "cornet de frites" sector: as its name suggests, it consists of two slightly overhanging faces joined by a ridge.
- Slab" sector: with a vertical profile, all levels are present.
- Light overhang" sector: slight overhangs and various overhangs.
- Big overhang" sector: hard, physical and demanding routes (22m).
- La vague" sector: with an overhang followed by an overhanging part, the profile is however less demanding than in the big overhang. It allows you to get used to the overhangs for some, and to do technical and varied sequences for others.
- Cracks and dihedrals" sector: with ridges, chimneys and dihedrals, the historical ingredients of rock climbing in alpinism are there, you have to make oppositions, "dülfer", subtle balances, a very interesting sector for improvement.
- The pan : A pan accessible to all and adapted to all morphologies. You will find routes from 5 to 8+.
Training courses will be offered from Monday to Friday, 5 X 2 hours for children and adults during the school vacations. Other formulas are possible on request.
On site : Shower
Possibility to rent equipment (climbing, via ferrata and canyonning)
Sale of drinks and snacks
Liquid chalk is strongly recommended.
Child (1-5 years): 5 €
Teenager (6-15 years): 10 €
Equipment rental: 2 to 5 €.
10-entry card at 145€.
- Climbing lessons rates on request.
- Daily and weekly courses for children.
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 11.30 am and 10 pm. On Saturday and Sunday between 9 am and 8 pm.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st and December 25th.
74310 Les Houches