Born 200 years ago, the Compagnie des Guides de Chamonix is the reference for mountain lovers.
Historically focused on mountaineering, the company has gradually diversified and now offers a wide range of activities.
Passionate, seasoned technicians, our job is to make you live a human and sporting adventure in the wild mountain side.
- Follow our guides far from the beaten tracks and make your mark in unsuspected places. Leave for a real trip out of time to discover the pristine mountain: ski touring, Vallée Blanche and off-piste skiing.
- Live an extraordinary experience in the heart of the winter mountain. Discover unusual places and make your vacations with family or friends unforgettable moments in a magical setting: day trips, high mountain and Alpine stays.
- Roped to our guides, evolve in a universe mixing glaciers and slender needles. Experience exceptional moments in a world above the world, an inexhaustible source of energy: climbing and training courses for all levels in snow, ice, mixed and rock.
- Discover the incredible diversity of mountain life and enjoy the exceptional beauty of mountain landscapes. Experience extraordinary moments and time in the mountain wilderness: day trips, Mont Blanc tours and Alpine stays.
- The Chamonix valley offers sports and leisure activities accessible to the whole family. Our outdoor activities will make you live unforgettable adventures made of strong sensations: climbing, via ferrata, accro'park, mountain bike, canyoning and rafting.
- Supervised by mountain professionals, your children and teenagers will experience unforgettable and enriching adventures in summer and winter thanks to our multi-activity programs dedicated to 4-16 year olds: Cham mini loup, Cham kid and Cham ado.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
It is the mountain in all its forms: off-piste skiing, Vallée Blanche, Chamonix-Zermatt, snowshoeing, ice climbing... for individuals, groups and seminars.
Summer is all about mountains in all their forms: from initiation to improvement, from our must-see trips such as the Tour du Mont Blanc, our junior raids, our Mont Blanc training courses... through our children's programs from 3 years old, to mountaineering in the biggest North faces!