Winter Game Evolution 2
A DAY CARE CENTER FOR FUN AFTERNOONS The Winter Games is the ideal place for children to have fun! After a morning ski lesson*, your little skier will be able to continue his day with a lunch and an afternoon full of fun activities.
His day in detail:
- Morning: Ski course at the Panda Club from 9am to 11:30am (not included in the price). You must book it independently by going to the "Ski - children's course" section from the search engine on the home page, then choosing the course adapted to your child's level. Otherwise, click here !
- Noon: Lunch (included) in the Panda Club chalet with his friends from the morning
- Afternoon: Fun and sports activities supervised by our team of activity leaders, outdoors or indoors, depending on the weather. Children are picked up from 4:30 to 5:00 pm
Example of proposed activities: Treasure hunt, discovery of the fauna, sledging at the Chosalets, crafts, walk in the forest, game "Whose footprints are these?
- Day reserved for children from 4 to 8 years old in ski lessons at the Panda Club in the morning and this from Monday to Friday (we are not equipped for children who need a nap).
* The Panda Club: This is the club that hosts all the children's courses that we offer at Evolution 2 Chamonix. In Argentières, in the heart of a forest, the Panda Club has its own ski slopes, with private lifts. There is also a large garden for the youngest children and a chalet for lunch and indoor activities at the Winter Games.
This price includes:
- Afternoon entertainment.
This price does not include:
- Morning ski lessons: must be booked on the "Children's SKI courses" page on our website corresponding to your child's level.
Subject to snow conditions.
Chemin des glaciers (à côté du départ de Lognan)