This website is edited by the Tourist Office of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc,
located at the following address:
Office de Tourisme de la Vallée de Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
85, Place du Triangle de l'amitié
Boîte Postale 25
74400 Chamonix Mont-Blanc CEDEX
Phone : 04.50.53.00.24
Fax : 04.50.53.58.90
Email: page contact
Siret : 776 550 766 000 13 - AU : IM074100077 - Association loi 1901.
Policy on protecting personal data
Please consult the web page "Personal data" to learn about the policy on protecting personal data put in place by the Tourist Office of the Valley of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc and the exercise of your rights to have access to your data.
The User acknowledges that the content of this site and the elements that compose it are protected by intellectual property rights and that any copy, reproduction, distribution, sale, or exploitation, whatever the process is strictly prohibited. All that is permitted is the exclusively private and non-commercial use.
As far as possible, the Tourist Office of the Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley ensures before its publication of the sincerity and the veracity of the messages and elements appearing on its website. In this regard, it only has a simple obligation of means and can in no way guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information and content of its site.
It does not guarantee the quality of products, information or any other elements whatever they are presented, purchased or obtained by the effect of an advertisement or any other information or offer included in direct or indirect relation with its site.
The Tourist Office of the Valley of Chamonix Mont-Blanc reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without obligation, to delete, improve or correct all or part of its services or elements appearing on its website. It does not guarantee that the services of its website will be provided without interruption and without error, or that any faults will be corrected. It also does not grant any guarantee and declines all responsibility in the event of the presence of viruses or any other elements likely to be harmful to the user.
The user who has been invited to take note of this prior warning before consulting the site is presumed to be fully informed of this warning and to adhere to it without reservation.
This Tourist Office commits to:
- Provide you with an easily accessible reception area and information area.
- Facilitate your procedures.
- Provide you with furniture to sit on
- Inform you free of charge about the local touristic offer.
- Display and edit its opening periods in at least two foreign languages.
- Offer you free access to wifi.
- Be open at least 305 days a year, Saturday and Sunday included, during touristic or entertainment periods.
- Respond to your mail all year round.
- Provide a permanent reception service run by staff speaking at least two foreign languages.
- Ensure the supply of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides on paper.
- Give you access to its dedicated trilingual website adapted to consultation via on-board media.
- Distribute touristic information also on paper translated into at least two foreign languages :
– to all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, address, email address, website address, telephone number, level of classification ;
– to monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites which may include the indication of usage rates, periods and opening hours to the public, the website and telephone and postal coordinates ;
– to events and activities ;
– to all emergency phone numbers.
- Update its touristic information annually.
- Display emergency numbers outside.
- Present all the qualified offer of its area of intervention for all clienteles.
- Give you access to viewing the availability of classified accommodation.
- Process your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- Offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation, etc.).
- Respect the requirements of the Qualité Tourisme label as well as the 1st category quality reference system
- Provide you with a stay advisor.
- Guarantee the reliability and accuracy of information on the local tourist offer.
It is not necessary to make a prior request to set up a hypertext link pointing to www.chamonix.com
It is however specified that this freedom is part of the recommendations and uses of the internet and in particular :
- does not include the right to reproduce the content to make this link.
- is not granted to media disseminating information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may, to a greater extent, undermine the sensitivity of the greatest number of people.
- is not granted to sites integrating the pages of the site www.chamonix.com within the pages of another site (set of frames / frames)
- does not apply to downloadable documents (pdf, videos and images). Thank you in this case to point the link to the internet page that refers to it.
The presence of hypertext links to other sites does not constitute a guarantee on the quality of the content and the proper functioning of said sites. The Chamonix Mont-Blanc Tourist Office cannot be held responsible for the content of these sites. The user must use this information with the usual precautions.
Rights and use of photos
The photographs cannot be reproduced without our agreement. Please send us a request via our photo library.
The Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Valley Tourist Office is not the publisher of the weather forecast and declines all responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided on its site.
Any reproduction, even partial, of this bulletin is subject to the authorization of the Chamonix Tourist Office, distributor of said bulletin and Météo France, publisher.
The entire online reservation part is subject to the legal notices of our partner Orchestra, which can be viewed here.
This section is subject to the legal notices of our partner Alliance Réseaux, which can be viewed here.
Design, graphics and development Agence Moustic and Tourist Office of the Chamonix Valley.
The site host is the company SCALEWAY
SIREN : 433 115 904 RCS Paris
Headquarters : 8 rue de la Ville l’Evêque, 75008 Paris
Intra-community VAT number : FR 35 433115904
Mail: SCALEWAY SAS BP 438 75366 PARIS CEDEX 08 FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)1 84 13 00 00
Fax : +33 (0)899 173 788 (1.35 € per call then 0.34 € / min)