The office has a warm and spacious reception area where visitors will find brochures, information panels and a children's area.
Our reception service offers you the following services:
- Provision of free documentation.
- Registration for guided tours offered by the tourist office
- Sale of posters and goodies with the Chamonix logo
- Sale of objects and tickets for field hockey games, bus excursions, tourist train in the city center.
- Sale and distribution of guest cards
- Last minute hotel reservations
- Sale of bus tickets, Geneva airport - Chamonix connections
- Free Wifi
The Tourist Office has received the renewal of the Quality Tourism mark in 2020.
Opening hours daily between 9 am and 12.30 pm and between 2 pm and 6 pm.
From 17/12/2022 to 16/04/2023
Opening hours daily between 9 am and 7 pm.
Closest train stop : Gare de Chamonix / Aiguille du Midi stop
Closest parkings : Saint-Michel / Outa