Frequently asked questions about “Village Vacances Gradeur Nature”
Do you have questions about our “Village Vacances Gradeur Nature”?
Start by consulting our FAQ:
1. Who can benefit from the activities?
All persons who have payed an accommodation (camping, hotels, apartments / chalets rentals, tourism residences, lodges, …) for a minimum stay of 3 nights in Chamonix valley (Servoz, les Houches, Chamonix, Argentière, Vallorcine) from the 12th of July to the 27th of August 2021.
The activities are possible from Monday to Friday only, subject to availabilities.
2. What am I allowed to?
For stays of 3 and 4 nights: 2 activities offered per household (single person; couple; family; tribe)
For stays of 5 nights and more: 3 activities offered per household (single person; couple; family; tribe)
The offer is valid for only 1 activity per day and a choice between different activities.
3. Who can I book these activities?
- With my host, for any reservation in a hotel, guesthouse, gîte, campsite or holiday center ;
- For people accommodated in furnished rentals: via the online reservation form or at the call center mentioned below (proof of accommodation reservation will be requested)
Bookings up to 5 p.m. the day before at the latest.
4. What do I have to do if I cancel my stay and my activity?
• Contact the dedicated Call-Center immediately: 04 50 53 23 33.
• In the event of a last-minute cancellation, call the activity provider directly, the number of which appears on your reservation.
• If you do not show up for the activity without notifying the Tourist Office or the service provider, all other reserved activities will be automatically canceled.
• It is very important to remember to cancel because other families will be able to enjoy the activity, places are limited!
5. From what age are the activities possible?
The minimum age for each activity is specified on the leaflet (to download – click here) and on the pages of the website for each activity.
For the youngest, we recommend the Planards leisure park, the Gorges de la Diosaz, the pony in Vallorcine, the adventure parks, the treasure hunt, the lasergame. Children must be accompanied by an adult for all activities. Depending on the activities, the groups can be heterogeneous (children and adults) and mix several levels.
6. Can members of the same family register for different activities?
Impossible on the same day. You can benefit from only one activity per day and the chosen activities must be different from one day to the next (for exemple: 3 activities, you can register your children in the adventure park on Monday, send your wife to the biathlon initiation on Wednesday and take part with the family in a 3rd activity on Friday).
7. Do the activities have to be on consecutive days?
No. You can choose the days that suit you as long as they correspond
8. What to do in case of doubt about the weather?
Contact the activity provider directly to ensure that the service is maintained or not. Contact details are mentioned on your booking confirmation. If the provider decides to cancel the activity, they will contact you directly.
9. If I am renting an accommodation, how can I get the guest card?
All you need to do is to ask your landlord and if he cannot give it to you, you can request it from the Tourist Office on presentation of a rental contract or a booking confirmation.
10. Precautions COVID
All activity providers follow a health protocol. Please do the same by providing your mask for each activity (the provider will tell you of and when you can ask take it off), to respect physical distancing. If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 before the start of the activity, you must cancel it. Any symptoms after an activity should be reported to the activity provider.