Domaine skiable la Vormaine
Here at the foot of the Balme ski area, but away from the experienced skiers, the key words of the largest of the small ski areas in the Chamonix Valley are welcome, safety, space, tranquility, gentle slopes and the joy of skiing at your own pace...
Here everything is present for a progression in confidence:
4 evolutionary ski lifts, 3 large green slopes, 1 blue slope in the forest, 1 play area with numerous learning modules and 1 boardercross area for the most daring...
And here again, to make your stay as pleasant as possible:
- Qualified hostesses for advice adapted to each person's needs.
- A Ticket-Box for the withdrawal and/or the purchase of the Mont-Blanc Unlimited and CHAMONIX Le Pass.
- A refreshment bar and a terrace to enjoy the sun and fresh air. Or take the time to watch your friends and family on the slopes...
- A grandiose panorama : view on the valley, the summits and the Tour glacier.
- Pedestrian access for those who do not ski... because there are not only skiers in Chamonix!
- A sledging area, secure and free access - Opening December 2022.
Adult day: 21.40 €
Adult 6 days: 103.50 €
Child 4 hours : 15.50 €
Child day : 18.10 €
Child 6 days : 88 €
Family: 66.30 € (4 hours : €56,70
A day : €66,30
6 days : €320,90
2 adults + 2 children = more children for free until 3 free of charge)
Senior 4 hours: 15.50 €
Senior day: 18.10 € (From 65 years old)
Senior 6 days: 88 € (From 65 years old).
Free entry for children < 5 years.
Child entry valid for 5 - 14 years.
Deposit 3€/badges hands free.
Packages 2 to 6 days : photo mandatory made on site at the cash desk.
Opening hours daily between 9 am and 5 pm.
The Vormaine ski area is closed due to lack of snow.
Subject to snow conditions.
Nearest bus stop: Le Tour
Nearest train stop: Montroc train station