YOUR CHILD'S FIRST SLIDES We offer two beginner ski courses according to the level of practice of your child! Let's discover them together? ➕ Our plus: our courses are limited to 8 children maximum!
Your child is at least 3 years old, or older? He has never skied and you want him to discover the pleasures and sensations of the first glides? This course is made for him!
In the heart of a forest in Argentière, we have created a space especially designed for children where they can safely familiarize themselves with this new environment.
- Learning: putting on and taking off skis, getting up, walking slightly uphill, using the ski lifts, linking snowplough turns on a gentle slope.
- Level: for beginners who have never skied
- Age : from 3 years old to 9 years old
Little Yeti course
Your child has already learned how to put on and take off his shoes and how to balance on the snow (Yetison level)? Then let's continue learning during this course proposed by Evolution 2 Chamonix. At the Panda Club in Argentière, we will continue to introduce your child to the joys of skiing on the beginner's slope, which has been designed for safe skiing!
- Learning: Climbing stairs on a gentle slope, getting up on your own after a fall, testing your balance (bumps, hollows, small jumps...), using the ski lifts, mastering the snowplough turn with parallel skis on the green run.
- Level : to have acquired the Yetison level (or equivalent), i.e. to know how to put on and take off skis, to get up, to link turns, to do snowplough on a gentle slope.
INFORMATION COMMON TO BOTH COURSES :
- Location: this course will take place at the Panda Club * in Argentière, at the foot of the Plan Joran ski lift.
- Lunch: as long as your child does not take a nap (we are not equipped for that), it is possible to have lunch on site for the morning courses or for the full days during the school vacations. Please see the details in the additional information at the bottom of the page.
- Number of participants: 4 to 8 children maximum per instructor. If the minimum of 4 is not reached, the level cannot be created. You will be informed 48 hours before the course.
* The Panda Club: this is the club that hosts all the children's courses we offer at Evolution 2 Chamonix. In Argentière, in the heart of a forest, the Panda Club has its own ski slopes, with private lifts. There is also a large garden for the youngest children and a chalet for lunch and indoor activities at the Winter Games.
GOOD DEAL: you want to enjoy the mountain outside of school vacations? Think of the Winter Games which will welcome your children for a full day: skiing in the morning and then time for fun activities. The serenity of parents for the fun of children!
5 mornings from Monday to Friday : 9am to 11:30am : 260 € per person
5 afternoons from Monday to Friday : 2pm to 4:30pm : 220 € per person
5 full day with lunch : 575 € per person
Training session on Sunday : 20 € per person.
Subject to snow conditions.
Chemin des glaciers (à côté du départ de Lognan)