Children ski courses - Off piste - Evolution 2
DISCOVERING OFF-PISTE SKIING AND MOUNTAIN SAFETY The Junior Academy is for all children and teenagers who have a good level of on-piste skiing and who wish to become complete and experienced skiers.
JUNIOR ACADEMY 1 COURSE
- Level : to have acquired the " Super Yeti " level (or equivalent, bronze star), that is to say : to master all types of turns on black runs. Have a good level of overall skiing and be at ease.
- Learning: Perfecting technique on red and black runs, mastering sculling on red runs, discovering off-piste skiing and safety equipment (avalanche transceiver, paddle, probe), discovering mountain risks.
JUNIOR ACADEMY 2 COURSE
- Level : For children who have completed the Junior Academy 1, mastery of sculling on red runs, perfecting technique on red and black runs, discovery of off-piste skiing.
- Learning : Sculling on black slopes, making your tracks in off-piste conditions while controlling your speed, using safety equipment (avalanche transceiver, paddle, probe), getting up by yourself after a fall in off-piste conditions.
JUNIOR ACADEMY 3 COURSE
- Level : Be a good skier, at least 12 years old, know how to ski on all slopes and all snow conditions.
- Learning : Master the sculling on black runs, make your tracks in off-piste, make small rhythmic turns, perfect the use of safety equipment (avalanche transceiver, paddle, probe), recognize the different types of snow, discover off-piste itineraries in the Chamonix Valley.
- Information about the day: the course is done over 5 full days. The children change area each day to discover the different off-piste itineraries that the valley offers. A complete course for a guaranteed evolution.
INFORMATION COMMON TO THE 3 COURSES :
- Location: the meeting point will be at the Panda Club in Argentière, at the foot of the Plan Joran ski lift.
The group will then go to the Grands Montets ski area accompanied by an instructor for the course.
- Number of participants: 4 to 8 children maximum per instructor. If the minimum of 4 is not reached, the level cannot be created. You will be informed 48 hours before.
5 mornings from Monday to Friday : 9am to 11:30am : 260 € per person
5 afternoons from Monday to Friday : 2pm to 4:30pm : 220 € per person
5 full day with lunch : 575 € per person
Junior Academy 3 : Rider Evasion : 5 x full days : 450 €
Training session on Sunday : 20 € per person.
Subject to snow conditions.
Chemin des glaciers (à côté du départ de Lognan)