PRACTICE OFF-PISTE SNOWBOARDING WITH TRAINED PROFESSIONALS During this course, you will be able to practice off-piste snowboarding, supervised by our instructors trained for this practice.
They will adapt to your request to offer you tailor-made courses, according to your level and your objectives, depending on the conditions of the moment on the summits!
You will have to choose among :
- different formats: from a 2h30 private lesson to a full day, you choose the formula that suits you best.
- different locations: our snowboard lessons are offered at 3 locations, each with its own advantages and specificities. Let's discover them together below:
Le Tour - Balme
The Balme au Tour area at the bottom of the Chamonix Valley is the least crowded in the valley. It's a perfect place to learn and perfect off-piste skiing.
Argentiere - Les Grands Montets
You will ski on the Grands Montets domain, in the heart of the majestic peaks.
Chamonix - Le Brévent
On the Domaine du Brévent, in the heart of Chamonix, you will ski in front of the Mont Blanc massif.
Please note: lessons in this area are held every day outside of school vacations and only from Thursday to Sunday during school vacations.
Important information :
In private lessons, it is imperative to respect the following rules when booking:
- 1 to 4 people maximum per instructor on one and the same practice (no mixing ski and snowboard) with an identical level.
- If you can't book online, please contact us at 04 50 55 53 57 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Low season rate : from 16/12/23 to 29/12/23 then from 06/01/24 to 09/02/24 then from 24/02/24 to 19/04/24
High season rate : from 30/12/23 to 05/01/23 and then from 10/02/24 to 23/02/24
- 2h30 morning from 9am to 11:30 am : Low season : 255 € / High season : 280 €
- 2h30 morning with a meeting à 8:30 in your accomodation : Low season : 270 € / High season : 295 €
- 2h30 afternoon from 2pm to 4:30pm : Low season : 215 € / High season : 235 €
- 3h from 2pm to 5pm (from 3th of February) : Low season : 255 € / High season : 280 €
- Half day morning from 9am to 12:45pm : Low season : 335 € / High season : 360 €
- Half day afternoon from 1pm to 4:45pm : Low season : 285 € / High season : 310 €
- Full day : Low season : 440 € / High season : 485 €.
Subject to snow conditions.