PRIVATE SNOWBOARD LESSONS...THE CHOICE OF FLEXIBILITY! Our snowboard instructors adapt to your request to offer you customized lessons, according to your level and your objectives, depending on the conditions of the moment on the summits!
You will have to choose among :
- different formats: from a 2-hour private lesson to a full day, you choose the formula that suits you best.
- different locations: our snowboard lessons are offered at 3 locations, each with its own advantages and specificities. Let's discover them together below:
Le Tour - Vormaine
The Tour area is very versatile and is suitable for both beginners and more experienced snowboarders.
Located at the bottom of the Chamonix valley (20 minutes by car), it offers a magnificent view of the whole valley and the massifs and is less crowded!
Equipped with the largest beginner's area, three lifts and several trails will allow you to evolve at your own pace for an efficient learning process.
For higher levels, you can go up to the Balme area where blue, red and black runs are waiting for you! You can even learn or improve your off-piste snowboarding skills thanks to the great slope edges.
We recommend it to you! ❤️
You will practice snowboarding on the Grands Montets area, in the heart of the majestic peaks.
Suitable for good levels, there will be no shortage of red runs to link turns. This area is also well known for off-piste snowboarding.
For adult snowboarders, the Chosalets area is designed for learning in complete serenity, while children will evolve in the snow garden, at the foot of the domain.
Chamonix - Le Savoy
The Domaine du Brévent, in the heart of Chamonix, is probably the best known but also the most frequented.
It offers a lot of blue and red runs adapted to different levels. It is a nice area for off-piste skiing too.
Beginner snowboarders can ride at the bottom of the Plan Praz gondola on the small Savoy area where there are two lifts.
(We recommend that you use the other areas to learn with peace of mind)
Please note: lessons in this area are available every day outside of school vacations and only from Thursday to Sunday during school vacations.
Important information :
In private lessons, it is imperative to respect the following rules when booking:
- 1 to 4 people maximum per instructor on one and the same practice (no mixing ski and snowboard) with an identical level.
- If you can't book online, please contact us at 04 50 55 53 57 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Low season rate : from 16/12/23 to 29/12/23 then from 06/01/24 to 09/02/24 then from 24/02/24 to 19/04/24
High season rate : from 30/12/23 to 05/01/23 and then from 10/02/24 to 23/02/24
- 2h : from 12pm to 2pm : Low season : 195 € / High season : 215 €
- 2h30 morning from 9am to 11:30 am : Low season : 255 € / High season : 280 €
- 2h30 morning with a meeting à 8:30 in your accomodation : Low season : 270 € / High season : 295 €
- 2h30 afternoon from 2pm to 4:30pm : Low season : 215 € / High season : 235 €
- 3h from 2pm to 5pm (from 3th of February) : Low season : 255 € / High season : 280 €
- Half day morning from 9am to 12:45pm : Low season : 335 € / High season : 360 €
- Half day afternoon from 1pm to 4:45pm : Low season : 285 € / High season : 310 €
- Full day : Low season : 440 € / High season : 485 €.
Subject to snow conditions.